Video marketing has become an essential tool for anyone doing business online, whether they are running a small business, promoting their products or services or are branding themselves through the internet. Videos are engaging and compelling on many levels and give a potential customer the opportunity to engage with the creator of the video and the business owner, to find out more about the business and to understand more about the products or services being offered.
Video marketing online is a relatively new way to promote a business, product or service and many small to medium sized business owners are unaware of the power of this marketing platform or how to begin. Here are some tips on why it is important to have a video for you business and how to get started with internet video marketing.
Why Online Videos are Crucial for Business Owners:
- It gives viewers the opportunity to “meet” their potential business partner
- It is effective in providing information that is easy to digest
- Videos are engaging and much easier for people to understand because they get to see, hear and connect with the creator of the video
- People are generally more likely to watch a quick video than spend time reading
- You can post on a number of different topics about your business
- You can create engagement by answering your potential clients’ questions through your video
These are just a few of the powerful reasons why business owners should incorporate video marketing into their overall online promotion strategy. The popularity of videos and YouTube is growing each day and it is the perfect time to begin to create a channel for your business and engagement with current clients, potential clients as well as potential business partners.
How Do You Begin making Videos?
A lot of people get stuck at this point and think that video creation is only for video experts, actors and those with highly technical equipment. But this is simply not true. A video for your business can easily be made from your laptop, iPhone or a small and inexpensive camera.
Uploading is also made very simple by the easy to use technology provided by YouTube and you can quickly and efficiently have your small business video uploaded in minutes. The barrier to entry with video marketing is low and yet it is highly effective, will bring in new leads to your business and build on the know, like and trust factor that is so important in business and relationships.
Source by Nina B Vucetic